FIT BODY DETOX TEA is a blend of exotic teas such as Rooibos Tea (from South Africa), Matcha Tea (from Japan), Oolong Tea (from Taiwan), Green Tea (from Darjeeling), along with herbal extracts such as Garcinia Cambogia extract, Liquorice extract, Ginger extract, Fennel, Cinnamon extract. Each ingredient plays an active role in detoxification, cleansing & supports weight loss, such as:
- Rooibos Tea→ Also known as Red Tea. It is caffeine-free with low tannin content. Studies have shown that daily intake of rooibos tea may benefit human health by improving antioxidant capacity of liver that reduces damage induced by toxicants. It also promotes heart and digestive health.
- MatchaTea → MatchaTea is produced from green tealeaves that are grown in shade. These leaves are then steamed, dried, and powdered. Matcha Tea’s major component is catechins and thus, it promotes alertness and boosts metabolism to support weight loss
- Oolong Tea → Oolong tea has chlorophylls, catechins and other polyphenols. Oolong Tea gives mellowness and sweet taste. It has special aroma that uplifts mood and reduces stress. Its polyphenol antioxidants increase fat burning.
- Green Tea → Green Tea is an unfermented tea, mainly has its action due to flavonoids. Catechins promote energy expenditure and raise metabolism to trigger weight loss.
- Garcinia Cambogia Extract → Studies have shown that Hydroxycitric acid (HCA) from the rind of Garcinia Cambogia fruit controls appetite and suppresses food cravings. Thus, it is used in managing weight loss
- Liquorice Extract → It is also known as sweet wood and its main phytoconstituent is glycyrrhizin along with other flavonoids. Liquorice is a good antioxidant and aids digestive health, eases congestion from cough.
- Ginger Extract → As a spice, flavoring agent, garnish, etc, Ginger is used worldwide either fresh, in a fresh paste, or dry, in a dry powder. In Fit Body Detox Tea, Ginger Extract is blended to play active role in detoxification and to reduce nausea, inflammation and pain
- Cinnamon Extract → Cinnamon is a popular spice that is used worldwide. Cinnamon Polyphenols such as cinnamaldehyde maintains Healthy Blood Sugar Levels and plays a role of health protective agent.
- Fennel → It is a traditional and popular herb with a long history of use due to its flavonoid and phenolic compounds. Fennel is one of the highest plant sources of potassium, sodium, phosphorus, and calcium. It Improves digestion, relieves flatulence and thus is important for detoxification and weight loss
All ingredients used in BestSource Nutrition's FIT BODY™ DETOX TEA comes from finest natural sources of high quality.
More Information from web:
Each Tea bag contains safe blend of exotic teas, green tea, garcinia cambogia extract and other herbs.How To Take?
Preferably in the morning, empty stomachPerfect way to Prepare Fit Body Detox Tea
- 1. Bring Fresh Water (200ml) to boil.
- 2. Put boiled water into the cup
- 3. Place one tea bag and allow it to brew for about 2-3 minutes.
- 4. Remove the tea bag &Stirr well. Add Honey if needed.
- 5. Relish the taste of FIT BODY™ DETOX TEA
- Cleanse your body from toxins.
- Improve Metabolism to kick start weight loss.
- Provide high antioxidant support to strengthen body mechanisms.
- Rooibos Tea- grown in South Africa, also known as Red Tea,
- Green Tea- Fine quality Darjeeling Green Tea
- Oolong Tea- Traditional Chinese, Taiwan Tea, having refreshing aroma
- Matcha Tea- Japanese, Fine ground Powder Tea,