Saw palmetto (Serenoa repens) is a palm like plant with berries that contains fatty acids, plant sterols, flavonoids. Many studies have found Saw Palmetto Extract Oil effective:
To combat benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) in men.
To increase hair growth in those suffering from androgenic alopecia
- Saw Palmetto - Scientific Review on Usage, Dosage, Side Effects | Examine.com
- Saw Palmetto for Prostate Disorders - American Family Physician
- Saw palmetto | University of Maryland Medical Center
- Saw palmetto: MedlinePlus Supplements
- Saw palmetto (Serenoa repens) Evidence - Mayo Clinic
- Saw palmetto extract - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Saw Palmetto Uses, Benefits & Dosage - Drugs.com Herbal Database
- Long-term clinical and biologic effects of the lipidosterolic extract of Serenoa repens in patients with symptomatic benign prostatic hyperplasia. - PubMed - NCBI
- Saw palmetto Overview - Penn State Hershey Medical Center
- To fight prostate cancer and/or benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) in men.
- To enhance hair growth in those suffering from androgenic alopecia.
BestSource Nutrition's Saw Palmetto Extract Oil Softgel contains 85-95% standardized total fatty acids of saw palmetto and pumpkin oil to guarantee high quality.
Many studies have found Saw Palmetto extract oil effective:
- Symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) or to combat prostate cancer in men.
- Conditions accompanied by excessive testosterone levels (eg androgenetic alopecia, polycystic ovarian syndrome)
- Urinary tract smooth muscle spasm.