Q1. What does Daily Multivitamin with Herbs supplement mean?
Lack of certain nutrients in daily diet may lead to certain health conditions. This normally happens due to busy, hectic lifestyle or illness where a balanced diet is compromised. Daily multivitamin with herbs is a supplement that helps to fill nutritional gap with necessary vitamins, minerals, Vitamins are building block of body. Daily Multivitamin with herbs is formula made considering RDA (Reference Dietary Allowance for Indians) of important 20 vitamins and minerals along with antioxidant and digestive herbal blend in a veg tablet form.
Q2. How Daily Multivitamin with Herbs supplement works?
- Poor diet or certain illness can lead to vitamin deficiency so supplementing with essential 20 multivitamins & minerals help prevent deficiency.
- Multivitamins and minerals help reduce risk of health conditions, improves brain functions, and overall well-being.
- Special herbs like ashwagandha help in managing stress, gives good sleep. Astaxanthin helps in good skin and promotes exercise performance. Grape Seed extract is known as powerful antioxidant that helps building immunity and improve blood circulation.
- Digestive blend in this tablet helps in absorption and may regulate bowel movements.
Q3. How Daily Multivitamin with herbs supplement is useful?
Research studies says taking daily multivitamin may help boost immunity, prevent vitamin deficiency, protect health conditions, and improves overall wellbeing when your diet is improper. BestSource Nutrition’s Daily Multivitamin with herbs formula is specially designed according to RDA standards:
- To fill nutritional gap on daily basis.
- To provide needed antioxidant support for immunity and well-being.
- To regulate digestion for good absorption of vitamins and minerals.
- To improve exercise performance.
Q4. What is a suggested dosage of Daily Multivitamin supplement?
For adults, take one (1) daily or as directed by dietician. Not to exceed recommended daily dosage.
Q5. What happens if I miss a dose?
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose.
Q6. What are the risks of taking Daily Multivitamin supplement?
Side effects: There are no such side effects of multivitamins, but overdose can upset stomach. Optimal multivitamin as per RDA is sufficient. Drug Interactions: Multivitamins has no possible interaction with any medication. Caution: If you are allergic to Multivitamin or any ingredient, then avoid or use supplement cautiously.
Q7. How should I store Daily Multivitamin Supplement?
Store at room temperature. Do not freeze supplement. Safely throw away veg tablet that is out of date or no longer needed. Keep out of the reach of children.
Q8. How should I open child-lock cap of bottle?
- Grasp the bottle tightly in two hands.
- Press down on the lid while simultaneously turning it in the direction of arrow.
- Remove the cap.
- After removing veg tablet, replace the cap in same manner.