PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. BY USING THIS WEBSITE YOU SIGNIFY YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THESE CONDITIONS. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANY OF THESE CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
BestSourceNutrition.com and it’s alias domains (“This Website”) is owned and operated by BestSource Nutrition Pvt. Ltd. (Hereafter “BestSource”) These terms and conditions of use contain terms, conditions, covenants and provisions that bind your (“User”) access to this site including service offered by this site.
- You understand the purpose of this website is to sell Nutritional Health Supplements and Dietary Supplements manufactured, marketed or sold by BestSource Nutrition Private Ltd or its Affiliates.
- PRODUCTS OFFERED ON THIS SITE ARE NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE. you should carefully read all product packaging before use.
- The information contained in the website is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your doctor or other health care professionals. The contents of this website may change from time to time without any notice.
- Links to "Third Party” and external Content are provided for informational purpose only. This Website and BestSource Nutrition Private Limited do not own and do not endorse any or part of information and claims made on the linked third party content whatsoever. Third Party content may be unavailable, changed or removed without knowledge of This Website.
- Products, Content and Specifications: All features, content, specifications, products and prices of products and services described or depicted on www.bestsourcenutrition.com (this Website), are subject to change at any time without notice. Certain weights, measures and similar descriptions are approximate and are provided for convenience purposes only. All reasonable efforts are made to accurately display the attributes of products, including the applicable colors; however, the actual color you see will may wary on your computer system, and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display such colors. The inclusion of any products or services on this website at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time.
- No Resale: Items purchased on this website are not for resale. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all the local and cyber laws (including minimum age requirements) in regard to the possession, use and sale of any item purchased from this website. By placing an order, you represent that the products ordered will be used only in a lawful manner.
- Acceptance of Order: An order placed on this site may not be serviced by “BestSource” until the information entered by the User is verified and required funds are received by BestSource from the User or from User’s account at a financial institution. BestSource may chose to accept or deny an order at it’s sole discretion without giving a reason to the User. In case of denial of an order BestSource will make best efforts to notify the user of this action via communication methods as described in section 6. Any applicable refund will be made in a timely manner.
- Cancellation of Order: You can cancel your order online before the product has been shipped or
within 4 hrs of the order placed, whichever is earlier. Your entire order amount will be refunded.
Unfortunately, an order cannot be cancelled after 4 hrs of order placement and once the item has
been shipped (whichever is earlier).
- Returns and Refunds: All products purchased on BestSource Nutrition Pvt. Ltd falls under the non-returnable policy.
- Return Time Frame Damaged/Defective Item:
- Damaged/Defective Item: 3 Days from delivery: Damaged/ Defective items must be returned in the original condition they were received in with all the accompanying accessories. The 3 day time-frame listed above is for customers to contact us and request for a refund on their order.
- REFUND (Only in case of Damaged/Defective Item): When you return an item, refunds are issued to the payment method used at the time of purchase, except for Cash on Delivery.
Payment Method Refund Method Refund Time-frame(After the return is received by BestSource Nutrition) Time-frame to process return and initiate refund Additional time-frame for the refund to reach you* Credit Card/ Debit Card Credit Card/ Debit Card 1 business day 2-4 business days Net Banking Net Banking Account 1 business day 2-4 business days Cash on Delivery Paper Cheque 3 business day 7-9 business days NEFT to Bank Account 1 business day 2-4 business days*This is the time your bank typically takes to credit the refund to your account/ card. In case of paper cheques, it's the time the courier service typically takes to deliver the cheque to you.
- Refund to Bank Account via National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT)
For orders placed using Cash on Delivery as the payment method, refunds can be processed to your bank account via National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT). You can update the details of the bank account where you wish to receive the refund in the Your Account section or to firstname.lastname@example.org when you are returning an item. You will need to update the bank account number, IFSC code and bank address to enable us to process a refund to your account. Refunds cannot be processed to third-party accounts, i.e. the name on your BestSource account should match with the name of the bank account holder. NEFT refunds will typically be processed in one business day from our end and will be credited to your account in two business days.
- Paper cheque clearing
All cheques refunds will be in form of "at par" State Bank of India cheques.
- Expired payment method
If the original payment method you used to make the payment (credit/ debit card) is no longer valid, we'll issue the refund through a "at par" State Bank of India cheque. When we receive a payment failure notice from your bank, we will send you an e-mail asking you to contact us via email/call. When you contact us back, we will collect your name and the address where you want the cheque to be sent, and proceed with the refund.
- Late Refunds
You can check the status of your refund in Your Account on the order's summary page. If your refund doesn't appear in Your Account, and the processing time for your payment method has passed, contact us for further assistance.
- Communications: During the course of use of this website and during fulfillment of the orders, BestSource will make attempt to communicate with the User using Phone and Email information as provided by the User. It is entirely User’s responsibility to make sure this information is correctly entered on the website and he has a valid email account capable of receiving emails. He also is responsible to ensure that “email@example.com” is whitelisted in his inbox. Email communications are subject to failure doe to network, email service provider and other issues, User understands that best efforts will be made to communicate with him.
- All content included on the website, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, unless otherwise stated is the property of BestSource Nutrition Private Limited, its affiliates or its content suppliers and is protected by India and international copyright, authors' rights and database right laws.
- The BestSource™ logos and certain trademarks are intellectual property of BestSource Nutrition Private Limited. YOU MAY NOT USE ANY OF BESTSOURCE’S OR ANY THIRD PARTY'S TRADEMARKS, TRADE NAMES, SERVICE MARKS, COPYRIGHTS, OR LOGOS IN ANY MANNER WHICH CREATES THE IMPRESSION THAT SUCH ITEMS BELONG TO OR ARE ASSOCIATED WITH YOU OR, EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE PROVIDED HEREIN, ARE USED WITH BESTSOURCE’S CONSENT, AND YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE NO OWNERSHIP RIGHTS IN AND TO ANY OF SUCH ITEMS
- Commenting and Reviews: Users of this website may post reviews, comments and other content; send communications; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, as long as the content is not illegal, obscene, abusive, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties, or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam." In the event a user uses a false e-mail address, impersonates any person or entity, or otherwise misleads as to the origin of any content. BestSource reserves the right but not the obligation) to remove, refuse, delete or edit any content that in thE sole judgement of BestSource violates these Conditions of use and, or terminate your permission to access or use this website. If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you
- grant BestSource Nutrition Private Limited and its affiliates a non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual and fully sublicensable rights to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media; and
- BestSource Nutrition Private Limited and its affiliates and sublicensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You agree that the rights you grant above are irrevocable during the entire period of protection of your intellectual property rights associated with such content and material. You agree to waive your right to be identified as the author of such content and your right to object to derogatory treatment of such content. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post or that you otherwise provide on or through the website; that, as at the date that the content or material is submitted to this website: (i) the content and material is accurate; (ii) use of the content and material you supply does not complies with other Terms and Conditions and will not cause injury to any person or entity (including that the content or material is not defamatory);
- the content is lawful. You agree to indemnify BestSource Nutrition Private Limited and its affiliates for all claims brought by a third party against it or its affiliates arising out of or in connection with a breach of any of these warranties.
- Limitations & Liability: BestSource Nutrition Private Limited does not assumes any responsibility, or will be liable, for any damages to, or any viruses that may infect, your computer, telecommunication equipment, or other property caused by or arising from your access to, use of, or browsing this website, or your downloading of any information or materials from this website. IN NO EVENT WILL BESTSOURCE NUTRITION PRIVATE LIMITED OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS OR ASSIGNS, NOR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION OR TRANSMISSION OF THIS WEBSITE, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THIS WEBSITE, ANY WEB SITES LINKED TO THIS WEB SITE, OR THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SERVICES CONTAINED ON ANY OR ALL SUCH WEB SITES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THIS WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO CEASE USING THIS WEBSITE. PRODUCTS AND SERVICES SOLD ON THIS WEBSITE ARE NOT COVERED UNDER ANY GUARANTEES OR WARRANTEES. IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THAT YOU HAVE PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY, IF ANY, IS TO SEEK A RETURN AND REFUND FOR SUCH PRODUCT OR SERVICES IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE RETURNS AND REFUNDS POLICIES POSTED ON THIS WEB SITE.
- Choice of Law: Jurisdiction. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of India. The place of jurisdiction shall be, Mumbai Courts only.
- Indemnity & Release: You shall indemnify and hold harmless BestSource Nutrition Private Limited, its subsidiaries, affiliates and their respective officers, directors, agents and employees, from any claim or demand, or actions including reasonable attorney's fees, made by any third party or penalty imposed due to or arising out of your breach of these Conditions of Use or any document incorporated by reference, or your violation of any law, rules, regulations or the rights of a third party. You hereby expressly release BestSource Nutrition Private Limited and/or its affiliates and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions/inactions of the vendors and specifically waiver any claims or demands that you may have in this behalf under any statute, contract or otherwise.
- Term, Termination, Alterations of Service or Amendments to the Conditions: The components, data, and features of the Site may be added to, modified, suspended, or discontinued by BestSource without notice, and you agree that BestSource shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any addition, modification, suspension, or discontinuance of BestSource or this Site, or any part thereof. These Terms and Conditions may be revised at any time and from time to time by updating this posting. You should visit this page from time to time to review the then current Terms and Conditions because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these Terms and Conditions may be superseded by legal notices or terms located on particular pages of this website.
- Additional Assistance: If you do not understand any of the foregoing Terms and Conditions or if you have any questions or comments, we invite you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. These Terms and Conditions were last updated on April 8, 2015.