The liver is the major detoxifying organ in the body. Often it becomes the victim of these very toxins. Several natural ways exist that can help cleanse and detoxify the liver. Try the natural ways to a clean, detoxified, healthy liver using Milk Thistle – Silymarin to naturally cleanse and detoxify your liver!
Unremitting subjection to prevalent environmental pollution, chemical-based body-care products and the general trend towards processed food has become a threat to the human body. Numerous constant sources of toxins are seriously hampering bodily functions in the modern era. In such a situation, detoxification of the body becomes essential, using natural ingredients such as Milk Thistle or Silymarin for a gentler, non-abrasive cleanser.
Liver: The Body’s Detoxifying Organ
Humans body’s natural detoxifying organ is the liver – an organ that works to detoxify the blood, helping digest fats and in the breakdown of enzymes. However, with the current erratic lifestyle, increased consumption of fatty, junk foods and alcohol consumption, liver function often becomes sluggish due to the accumulation of toxins in the cells. This leads to the need to detoxify the liver and cleanse it of toxins to enable its optimal functioning.
Do You Need to Detoxify or Cleanse your Liver?
People with high alcohol consumption report the highest incidence of liver disorders such as liver cirrhosis and hepatitis. Overconsumption of alcohol tends to cause alcohol-related fatty liver-disease by damaging liver cells due to oxidative stress (a chemical reaction of breaking down alcohol). Thus, such people are in greater need of a regular and more intensive detoxification program.
In addition, regular consumption of toxic food items such as processed/canned food, and/or sufferers of severe acid reflux and heartburn; persons with poor appetite marked with chronic fatigue or jaundice-like symptoms that include dark urine, yellowish tone of skin and eyes, are all indicative of the liver in need of detoxification.
Tips to Natural Liver Cleansing
Here are some natural steps for detoxifying the liver and a thorough liver cleanse.
- Reduce consumption of alcohol and processed food: Choose an organic diet comprising fresh food, especially cabbage, artichoke leaf, Brussel sprouts and cauliflower that improve liver health. Certain foods like lemon, turmeric, beet, garlic are good for detoxifying the liver as well.
- Drink plenty of water Water flushes out toxins from the body, aiding the liver functioning.
- Avoid animal fats: Eat healthy fats from dry fruits, olives, sunflower or pumpkin seeds, and avocados.
- Follow an exercise regime to cleanse and detoxify the system. Nothing works like some fresh, natural air and sunlight.
- Add a probiotic food/supplement to your diet. This ensures that helpful bacteria that may be removed during a regular cleanse are reintroduced into the body.
- Besides these natural steps to clean and detoxify the liver, include in your daily diet natural herbal supplements like BestSource Nutrition’s Milk Thistle- Silymarin. This contains the goodness of the traditional herb - Milk Thistle to help you cleanse and detoxify your liver naturally, without resorting to strong medications. BestSource Nutrition’s
- bundles the goodness of Milk Thistle – the most potent of all natural liver detoxifying agents. BestSource™
- (175mg/ 60 Veg capsules), due to its almost 80% standardized Silymarin content, offers a superior bioavailable (i.e. easily absorbed in the body) alternative to current hepatic health products flooding the market.
- BestSource Nutrition’s
- herbal supplement acts on liver cells through its active ingredient – Silymarin, which is a natural liver detoxifier. An all-natural herbal supplement, it effectively cleanses the liver of harmful toxic substances, flushing them out and blocks their further entry into the hepatic system. It thus aids in maintaining hepatic and biliary health. Research has found Silymarin useful in the treatment of several livers, bile duct, and spleen disorders.
- A clinical study by the Department of Medicine, Semmelweis University, cites the regenerative, protective and anti-oxidizing effect of the active Silymarin in alcoholic patients with liver cirrhosis.
Natural Detoxifying agents Versus Chemical Detoxifiers
- While the market today is flooded with over-the-counter liver detoxifiers, it is important to understand that any chemical-based detoxifying product will contain chemical agents that lead to a further accumulation of chemical toxins even as it helps reduce other toxin elements such as caffeine or alcohol from the hepatic system. They thus do more harm than good over time. In contrast, natural liver detoxifiers such as BestSource™
- cleanse the liver thoroughly and more gently.
- If you are in need of a liver detoxification, natural detoxifying agents such as Milk Thistle -Silymarin is the best possible answer.