Do you this herbal tea supports heart health? Hibiscus tea, a vibrant, red color with many health benefits specially for heart.
A healthy heart is the key to healthy living. But with the rise in obesity, high cholesterol, and diabetes cases, heart health is always under pressure and can lead to hypertension. High blood pressure is often not taken seriously, but it could be fatal if ignored. One flower which is known for its beauty and managing high blood pressure is Hibiscus flower. Hibiscus flowers has its wide significance in managing many health conditions especially heart health. Hibiscus flower tea has a tangy, berry-like flavor and thus is also called sour tea.
- In this video, Dietitian Alifia Bhol shares her expert tips on using hibiscus flower tea in our daily routine. Dietitian Alifia Bhol is a clinical dietitian with 10+ years’ experience in the field of nutrition and diet counselling. In this video, she has covered:
- Hibiscus Flower Tea Benefits
- How hibiscus flower helps in managing high blood pressure?
- Hibiscus flower tea benefits.
- How to include hibiscus flower tea in diet.
- Heart health management tips.
Dietitian Alifia Bhol has shared valuable information on heart health in this video. She has been a fan of BestSource Nutrition’s tea range and recommends it to her clients. Watch this video and share with us your questions on hibiscus flower tea. We hope this video was helpful to you also share this video with your loved ones.