Taking grape seed extract daily in your diet maintains a healthy heart. It is a good source of proanthocyanidins (OPC’s), a natural antioxidant with benefits that slow down the ageing process and conserve the youthfulness of the skin.
As a nutritionist, I always look for a worthy supplement that promotes overall health benefits especially that boosts the immune system, circulatory system and fights toxins and flushes free radicals from the body. The search for complete nutrition offering precisely these health benefits led me to Grape Seed Extract, the rich source of natural proanthocyanidins and oligomer proanthocyanidin complexes (OPC’s). The vegetarian grape seed extract by BestSource Nutrition is a boon as it has standardized 95% OPCs (with proanthocyanidins). The grape seed extract capsule is enriched with the essential phytonutrients such as oligomer proanthocyanidin complexes (OPCs), Oligomer proanthocyanidin complexes are a type of antioxidant that impart flavour, colour and aroma to the grapefruit and plant. Oligomer proanthocyanidin complexes have immense antioxidant properties – the ability to clean free radicals from the blood. Grape Seed Extract helps fight cell damage caused by harmful free radicals. Potential benefits of Grape Seed Extract are:
Have dominant antioxidants: Grape Seed Extract has antioxidants that are more powerful than ascorbic acid, tocopherols and beta-carotene. This is clinically proven. Proanthocyanidins are antioxidants with chemo preventive effects on many cancer cells. The clinical implications and deleterious side effects of chemotherapy are reduced by OPC action.
Buy Grapeseed extract from Bestsource nutrition at a 10% discount. Limited Period Offer!
- Promotes health benefits of heart: Proanthocyanidin defend fats and cholesterol from corrosion, preventing arteries from damage due to its antioxidant property. Hence, its benefit is to protect the heart from disease. Studies revealed that oligomeric proanthocyanidin complexes (OPCs) manage cholesterol levels, prevent deposits in arteries (atherosclerosis); prevent platelet clumping, and angiotensin 1-converting enzyme (ACE), similar to the action of ACE inhibitor drugs used in hypertension regulation.
- Enhances healthy blood circulation: Studies acknowledge that proanthocyanidins are very effective in handling venous inadequacy, varicose veins, capillary delicateness, and retina ailments. OPCs recover blood circulation via collagen livelihood and nitric oxide production.
- Protection of Collagen:: Proanthocyanidins from grape seed extract helps in curing psoriasis and chloasma (hyper pigment disorder). OPC strengthens the collagen of connective tissue, shields the skin from free radical and impedes collagen mutilation triggered by inflammation. Thus, OPC’s help in controlling the ageing process as the OPC’s in grape seed extracts safeguard the skin from damage by free radicals.
- Vision benefits: Clinical evidence has shown that an intake of 200mg/day of OPCs from grape seed extract pointed to amended diabetic retinopathies, night blindness, macular degeneration, cataract and other vision dysfunctions
- Promotes brain functioning: : Proanthocyanidins in grape seed extracts have benefits in sustaining neurotransmitters functioning, increasing neurotransmitter lifespan, improving the ability to learn and memorize, aid micro-circulation into the brain. Studies illustrate that Proanthocyanidins (OPCs) are effective in normalizing Attention Deficit Disorders (ADD).
The Grape Seed Extracts are a rich natural source of OPCs, which offer massive health benefits. Therefore, it is good to include grape seed extract capsules, powder or any other form of it in your daily diet. It maintains the skin’s elasticity and flexibility, making it retain youthfulness and controlling the ageing process. It maintains heart functioning and blood circulation. It also has the ability to prevent cancer cell development, tumour growth, and cancer stem cell expansion.
Read more on Ageless Ageing With Grape Seed Extract.