- Reduce stress and helps improve endurance.
- Fight depression and mood swings
- Act as an antioxidant
- Supports immune function
The major biochemical constituents of Ashwaganda root are steroidal alkaloids and steroidal lactones in a class of constituents called withanolides. BestSource Nutrition’s Ashwagandha is extracted from root and is standardized to 1.5% withanolides.The withanolides serve as an important hormone precursors that can convert into human physiologic hormones as needed, thus Ashwagandha promotes Stress-Relief & General Well-being.
Our manufacturing process is carefully managed from harvest to formulation using state of the art technology to guarantee highest quality of ashwagandha extract.
- Ashwagandha - Scientific Review on Usage, Dosage, Side Effects | Examine.com
- Ashwagandha: Uses, Side Effects, Interactions and Warnings - WebMD
- Study of Safety and Efficacy of a High-Concentration Full-Spectrum Extract of Ashwagandha Root in Reducing Stress and Anxiety in Adults,Indian J Psychol Med. 2012 Jul-Sep; 34(3): 255–262.
- Withania somnifera, Alternative Medicine Review, Volume 9, Number 2, 2004
- Ancient Medicine, Modern Use: Withania somnifera and its Potential Role in Integrative Oncology, Alternative Medicine Review, Volume 11, Number 4 , 2006
Serving Size: 1 veg capsule
Serving per container: 60 veg capsules
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, Excipients
Suggested Use: For adults, take one (1) capsule daily preferably with a meal.
- Source of energy & vitality
- Builds immunity
- Improves stamina
- Reduce stress and increase endurance.
- Fight depression and mood swings.
- Act as an antioxidant.
- Enhance immune function.
- Grasp the bottle tightly in two hands.
- Press down on the lid while simultaneously turning it in the direction of arrow.
- Remove the cap.
- After removing Veg Capsule, replace the cap in same manner