CURCUMIN with PIPERINE (95%)CC1
Curcumin is the bioactive compound of Turmeric, responsible for anti-inflammatory and immunity building properties, well known to us since years. Curcumin is the natural polyphenol found in the rhizome of Curcuma longa (turmeric).
The imbalance between free radicals and the body’s immune system against oxidative stress can cause various health conditions. An antioxidant can protect us from free radical effects. Studies shows that Curcumin improves systemic markers of oxidative stress and can neutralize different forms of free radicals. Hence, Curcumin is a chain-breaking antioxidant that helps in building immunity. Curcumin also modulates various cell signalling pathways and helps is suppression of inflammation.
- Curcumin: A Review of Its’ Effects on Human Health| Foods. 2017 Oct; 6(10): 92
- Influence of piperine on the pharmacokinetics of curcumin in animals and human volunteers| Planta Med. 1998 May;64(4):353-6
- Bioactivity, Health Benefits, and Related Molecular Mechanisms of Curcumin| Nutrients. 2018 Oct; 10(10): 1553.
- Curcumin, the golden nutraceutical: multitargeting for multiple chronic diseases| Br J Pharmacol. 2017 Jun; 174(11): 1325–1348.
- Curcumin modulates several cell signaling pathway and neutralizes free radical, thus improves immunity
- Reduces inflammation in the body so is helpful in condition like depression, pain, arthritis, hyperlipidemia, stomach ulcers, nonalcoholic fatty liver disease, etc
- Helps in management of exercise induced inflammation and muscle soreness.
- Studies suggest that curcumin extract has been shown to reduce oxidative and inflammatory conditions, metabolic syndrome, arthritis, anxiety, and hyperlipidemia.
- Research studies done on effectiveness of curcumin on sport performance showed reduction in inflammation, increased recovery, better immunity, better brain performance, and improved gastrointestinal functions in subjects.
- Curcumin improves brain derived neurotropic factor (BDNF) a hormone known to improve brain functions and lowers risk of brain diseases.
- Grasp the bottle tightly in two hands.
- Press down on the lid while simultaneously turning it in the direction of arrow.
- Remove the cap.
- After removing veg capsule, replace the cap in same manner.