What does Curcumin with Piperine supplement means?
Curcumin is the yellow pigment, a polyphenol found in turmeric (Curcuma Longa).
Curcumin is responsible for turmeric’s antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, due to which turmeric is popular for its health benefits.
BestSource Nutrition’s Curcumin with Piperine contains 95% curcumin extract with 95% piperine extract. Piperine is a component found in black pepper.
It helps to improve curcumin absorption in the body. Thus, this is a high bioavailable turmeric daily care supplement.
How Curcumin with Piperine supplement works?
How Curcumin with Piperine is useful?
- Curcumin modulates several cell signaling pathway and neutralizes free radical, thus improves immunity.
Reduces inflammation in the body so is helpful in condition like depression, pain, arthritis, hyperlipidemia, stomach ulcers, nonalcoholic fatty liver disease, etc
- Helps in management of exercise induced inflammation and muscle soreness.
Research has shown that Curcumin with Piperine helps in improving immunity and inflammation in the body.
What is a suggested dosage of Curcumin with Piperine supplement?
- Studies suggest that curcumin extract has been shown to reduce oxidative and inflammatory conditions, metabolic syndrome, arthritis, anxiety, and hyperlipidemia.
- Research studies done on effectiveness of curcumin on sport performance showed reduction in inflammation, increased recovery, better immunity, better brain performance, and improved gastrointestinal functions in subjects.
- Curcumin improves brain derived neurotropic factor (BDNF) a hormone known to improve brain functions and lowers risk of brain diseases.
For adults, start with one (1) capsule daily for one week, then increase one capsule twice daily. Athletes can take thrice daily.
What happens if I miss a dose?
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose.
What happens if I overdose?
Seek emergency medical attention.
What are the risks of taking Curcumin with Piperine supplement?
Higher dosage can cause mild side effects such as diarrhea, headache, rash, and yellow stool.
Medications that slow blood clotting (Anticoagulant / Antiplatelet drugs) interacts with Curcumin.
People who are having gallbladder problem, bleeding problems, iron deficiency or going for surgery should check with their health care provider before taking Curcumin with Piperine supplement.
If you are allergic or hypersensitive to Curcumin or Piperine then avoid or use cautiously.
How should I store Curcumin with Piperine supplement?
Store at room temperature. Do not freeze supplement. Safely throw away veg capsule that is out of date or no longer needed. Keep out of the reach
How should I open child-lock cap of bottle?
- Grasp the bottle tightly in two hands.
- Press down on the lid while simultaneously turning it in the direction of arrow.
- Remove the cap.
- After removing veg capsule, replace the cap in same manner.