Excess body fat is a culprit of many disease conditions and it is difficult to reduce, particularly belly fat. If not controlled through the right diet and limiting calories, it can lead to high blood pressure and many more such conditions. One must control weight in order to prevent high blood pressure and to minimize symptoms and complications.
A few years ago, high blood pressure was considered a condition of old people. It was far beyond the imagination in the younger population. However, thanks to our current eating habits, stressful lifestyle, faulty diet choices and many more such reasons, now high blood pressure has become common even in young people. Obese people are more prone to having high blood pressure. This particular group is often keen to have a diet that is high in calories. Therefore, the question is “Does High Calories lead to High Blood Pressure?”
Though the direct answer is no, indirectly it is yes. A major risk associated with high calories consumed in the diet is obesity, which is one of the most basic contributing factors in the development of high blood pressure. Increased fat, especially visceral fat, causes physical compression of the kidneys, affecting their functioning. In addition, excess weight puts extra strain on the circulatory system and the heart. In such a condition, the heart has to pump more, which ultimately leads to a rise in blood pressure. Moreover, control of blood pressure becomes difficult for people as obesity grows.
Even if you are young, do not take high blood pressure for granted. It may affect you even without showing any noticeable symptoms. Yes, high blood pressure is commonly considered a “silent killer” as it proceeds silently without showing overt symptoms. That is why it is difficult to control. A few symptoms may be present which may often be overlooked. These symptoms include frequent headaches, jaw pain, irregular heartbeat, confusion, difficulty in breathing, vision disturbances, among others.
So what is the treatment? Well, at the initial level, control is difficult as the diagnosis of blood pressure is generally done clinically only at an advanced level when a person starts to show clinical symptoms or complications. Only people who actively keep a check on their blood pressure regularly can diagnose or control it before any complication arises. Thus, it is advisable to be fit by maintaining the optimal body weight to prevent blood pressure. Weight can be kept in control by:
- Avoiding a high calories diet (processed, cheesy food including bakery products)
- Incorporating fresh fruits, vegetables and homemade dishes in your daily diet
- Opting for food with low calories in the diet than foods with high calories
- Keeping a control on alcohol intake
- Avoiding getting stressed
- Maintaining a healthy lifestyle with ample sleep
- Being active with a regular exercise regime
- Avoiding weight gain and maintaining a healthy body weight
- Limiting sodium intake in the diet
Although theoretically it is easy to avoid weight gain or to lose weight, practically, it is indeed difficult. As it is not always possible to follow and sustain a well-maintained lifestyle, help can be taken from Dietary supplements. Precautions must be taken to choose safe and natural options. As high blood pressure does not show visible symptoms most of the time, it is advisable to proactively check one’s blood pressure regularly and to maintain a healthy weight. To keep weight under control, LOSE FAT™ by BestSource Nutrition’s is a product that has a perfect combination of five naturally occurring herbs and is totally safe. This one product has the potential to provide all of the following effective content to help you maintain a healthy weight:
- Garcinia Cambogia extract or Hydroxycitric Acid (HCA): Studies suggest that HCA is a safe natural supplement for weight management. HCA is a natural fat blocker and appetite suppressant. It also enhances exercise endurance. Its effects were studied exclusively over visceral fat and it was found that HCA reduced abdominal fat accumulation. Thus, Garcinia cambogia may be useful for preventing and reducing the accumulation of visceral fat.
- Green coffee extract: Studies suggest that green coffee extract has a decreasing effect on glucose and fat absorption, especially in obese persons. Thus, it inhibits weight gain.
- Green tea extract: This contains catechin and caffeine. Studies suggest that caffeine has efficacy in increasing the body's thermogenic activity. Further, it promotes fat oxidation, thereby promoting calorie burning. Catechin helps in raising the resting metabolic rate. Thus, it has a dual role in weight loss.
- Grape seed extract: It is a mixture of tannins and Oligomeric proanthocyanidin complexes (OPCs). Its free radical scavenging and antioxidant tendency, along with the ability to enhance circulation, helps to maintain good health.
- Cinnamon extract: This contains active polyphenols. It promotes healthy blood glucose metabolism, thus reducing the cravings for sugar.
My personal choice of supplement for preventing both high calories and blood pressure is LOSE FAT™ by BestSource Nutrition’s because it is a single product with a perfect combination of all of the above naturally occurring herbs and is safe for weight management.