Hadjod or Cissus quadrangularis supplement is a potential and effective in building bone. Its uses are immensely incredible and notable. It is a panacea for bone health.
Cissus quadrangularis (Hadjod) belongs to a perennial plant of the grape family; and possesses a history of uses in Ayurvedic medicines. However, Hadjod has now been rediscovered as a supplement by the Western world. It has immense joint injury, ligament, broken bone, and healing properties. Thus, it is being acclaimed as hadjod is devils’ backbone or miracle healer. When I require adding some supplement to the diets of my geriatric and orthopaedic clients, I recommend Cissus Quadrangularis extract capsules by BestSource Nutrition. To maintain bone health, Cissus quadrangularis supplement has noteworthy, and significant uses.
The uses of hadjod or Cissus Quadrangularis include:
- Bone Buildee:Among all uses of Cissus Quadrangularis, the primary and leading uses are for maintaining bone health. Studies on bones and Cissus Quadrangularis / hadjod work at the level of inheritable factor (DNA, RNA) transcription to activate osteoblast (osteoblast proliferation). It lifts the fabrication of osteocalcin. This is an influential verdict, as its citations reveal hadjod is a bone building gene regulator. It has the tendency to sustain bone mineral density and upholds the uprightness, integrity and suppleness of bones and thwarts fractures. It is known for its facility to sooth bone fractures effortlessly.
- Buildscollagen: Consumption of Cissus quadrangularis supplement advances collagen synthesis according to studies. Collagen is an indispensable protein constituent that keeps the complete body composed. It is pro-found in the bones, muscles, skin, and tendons.
- Relief from ligament injury and protection of connective tissues : One of the foremost uses of Cissus Quadrangularis is in building and maintaining tissues and ligaments. Connective tissues are classified as fibrous tissues of ligaments, bone tissue, cartilages and blood that are connected via cells. The cells type linked with these connective tissues are:
- Fibroblasts → fibrous tissue of ligaments
- Chondroblast → cartilage
- Osteoblast → bones
With any injury or post-workout injury in the connective tissue, nutrient-enrich blood flow, cytokines and neutrophils increased to create a wound. Cytokines are cell-beckoning proteins that activate inflammation progression in the cell. Neutrophils are kind of leucocytes which move to the site of injury and aid a shield against attacking pathogens. Cissus Quadrangularis supplement for healing injury and repairing ligaments and tissues. Studies prove that Cissus Quadrangularis improves the arrangement of the blast cells. Thus, it promotes better recovery to the injured area by rebuilding connective tissues.
- Controls inflammation:Excessive inflammation can turn out to be more aggravating and results in dilating blood vessels. This is known as hyperaemia and may leads to pain, swelling, and heat around the injured site. Hadjod evokes myeloperoxidase that yields cytotoxic acid (HOCI), cytokines and neutrophils, helping to reduce inflammation. Hence, Cissus quadrangularis supplement reduces the swelling and pain associated with bone, tendon, and ligament damage.
- Lessen joint pain: According to a research study, individuals suffering from chronic joint pain, when advised to use Cissus Quadrangularis, showed about 31% decrease in pain. Another study claims Cissus Quadrangularis is used to decrease pain associated with mandibular fractures as well.
- Lower healing time and speedy recoveryStudies claim that Cissus Quadrangularis supplement lessens healing time of the bone by 53% and its uses include upsurge in bone mineralization. Another study discloses hadjod’s ability to preserve and retain bones strength and thickness.