Cissus quadrangularis (Asthisamhari) is a succulent plant of family Vitaceae commonly found throughout the hotter parts of India. Cissus Quadrangularis has shown to be very effective in improving bone health:
By increasing the proliferation of Mesenchymal stem cells which are responsible for bone-forming osteoblasts.
By reducing the pain and swelling that is associated with bone, tendon, and ligament damage.
- Cissus quadrangularis - Scientific Review on Usage, Dosage, Side Effects | Examine.com
- Cissus quadrangularis reduces joint pain in exercise-trained men: a pilot study-NCBI
- Cissus quadrangularis: Use in the management of weightloss and metabolic syndrome
- Cissus Quadrangularis: Uses, Side Effects, Interactions and Warnings - WebMD
- Cissus quadrangularis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Cissus Quadrangularis: A Unique Bone-Building, Weight-Management Nutrient
- Cissus quadrangularis -Boon to Fractures: Journal of Pharmaceutical and Scientific Innovation
Serving Size; 1-2 Veg Capsules
Softgels per container: 60 softgels
|Amount Per Serving:|
- Cissus Quadrangularis Extract (stem)………………... 350 mg (standardized to contain5% ketosterones)
Other Ingredients : Vegetable Cellulose Capsule.
Suitable for vegetarians:
No Binders, No Artificial Colours, Laboratory tested to meet strict quality control standards for potency and purity.
Suggested Use: 1-2 Capsules Daily
- By increasing the proliferation of Mesenchymal stem cells which are responsible for bone-forming osteoblasts
- By reducing the pain and swelling that is associated with bone, tendon, and ligament damage.
- Grasp the bottle tightly in two hands.
- Press down on the lid while simultaneously turning it in the direction of arrow.
- Remove the cap.
- After removing Veg Capsule, replace the cap in same manner