When you hear of omega3 fatty acids, the first thing that pops up in the mind is flaxseed oil. Flaxseed oil supplements contain nutritious properties extracted from the flax plant, flax seed is one of the oldest fiber crops cultivated and is also called as linseeds.
The oil from Flaxseeds or Alsi seeds has many therapeutically beneficial properties. It is rich in antioxidants; Vitamins A, C, E, B1, B2; essential fatty acid– Omega 3, omega 6 and omega 9; zinc; iron; along with trace minerals such as magnesium, potassium, phosphorous. So, this small, golden-brown seed is unique and has a major key role for good health therefore its suggested to include at least one form of flaxseed oil supplements in your diet like flaxseed oil capsules, tablets or even powder, for its beneficial properties. Let us examine the top ten benefits that flaxseed oil provides.
10 benefits of Flaxseed oil:
- Benefits for cardiac health:Studies shows evidence-based data on the cardio protective effect of flaxseed oil supplements and their high content of omega- 3 fatty acids and adequate nutrition. Omega 3 prevents hardening of the arteries by deposition of carotid plaques. Flaxseed oil can maintain the heart rhyme. Fraction of Omega3, eicosatetraenoic acid and docosahexaenoic acid are potent protectors against cerebral stork. There is also an increase in good cholesterol HDL with the use of flaxseed oil.
- Benefits of cancer prevention: A vital property of Alsi seed oil being antioxidant and anti-inflammatory, this omega 3 is a potent cancer defence as well. The fact that omega 3 helps prevent breast, colon and prostate cancer is supported by many published reports. Flaxseed oil has beneficial effects on protection against hormonal-related cancers.
- Benefits on digestive health: Alsi seeds being anti-inflammatory in nature, protect the GI lining and prevent various digestive ailments. The oil acts as a natural lubricant to the colon and relieves constipation.
- Benefits for weight loss: Since flaxseed oil has healthy fats, specifically omega 3, it helps people in losing weight. Inflammation can create fat deposits as healthy fats reduce inflammation, this plays a role in reducing extra pounds and are usually consumed in form of flaxseed oil capsules or tablets for best results.
- Benefits for managing diabetes: Many studies suggest significant improvement in type 1 and type 2 diabetes with the use of alsi seed or oil. Flaxseed oil supplements can prevent many diabetes complications. Including the right nutrition has always been a priority for managing diabetes.
- Benefits for blood pressure: Some studies show significant changes in systolic and diastolic blood pressure with the use of Omega 3 fatty acids. Omega 3 is believed to have beneficial effects on controlling blood pressure.
- Benefits of relieving stress:Blood levels of omega 3 are related to changes in mood, behavior and personality. Studies show that there is reduction in cortisol levels, which is a stress hormone, on the ingestion of flaxseed oil.
- Benefits for Healthy skin and hair: Flax Oil capsules or Alsi oil capsules are worth considering for healthy skin and hair, its essential fats can reduce dryness of skin, eczema and acne.
- Benefits to treat Sjogren’s syndrome: This disorder of the immune system resulting in dry eyes and dry mouth shows positive results with flaxseed oil supplements.
- Benefits of anti-aging properties: Use of flaxseed oil capsules can firm up the collagen and reduce cellulites. Alsi seeds, with the goodness of omega 3, improve the skin texture and make it lustrous.
Flaxseed Oil need to be cold pressed to retain nutrition benefits. Cold-pressing process does not destroy the nutrients, ensuring nutrients are available readily for absorption. Bestsource Nutrition Flax oil capsules can be a best inclusion to get the optimum required Omega 3, Omega 6 and Omega 9. Cold-pressed oil needs to be stored in dark to avoid oxidation, rancidity, and spoilage. Bestsource Nutrition Flaxseed oil capsules come in a brown sun-protective package to ensure the oils long shelf life.