Long unresolved stress and hectic lifestyle can cause low libido in men. A combination of healthy lifestyle & Ayurveda based natural supplements helps in improving stamina & work as a libido booster in men, correcting erectile dysfunction.
People generally have a varying degree of sexual desire or libido during different parts of their life. It is common to gradually lose sexual interest or have varying levels of sexual desire from your partner in adulthood. However, a complete absence of sustained lack of sexual desires, fantasies, or low libido in men over time is termed as “Hypoactive sexual desire disorder (HSSD)”. Low libido in men or HSSD denotes a chronic loss of interest in sexual desire to an extent that it can result in erectile dysfunction, causing distress in any active relationship.
Causes of low libido in men: Low libido in men can be a result of many potential causes such as low testosterone, stress, low stamina due to a hectic lifestyle, aging, among others, which reduces the sex drive, male performance & may result in sexual problems or erectile dysfunction.
Is low libido hampering your sexual health & affecting your quality of life?
Here are my five best & effective tips to improve low libido safely and naturally in men -
- Healthy diet- Including nutritious food in your diet increases stamina naturally. Eat a variety of foods that include omega 3, vitamin B, and antioxidants. Stay away from unhealthy, deep-fried, and instant food. Try to include foods that act as a natural booster in low libidos such as spinach, dark chocolate, peppers, and ginger.
- Take a natural supplementation- There are many available pills, in Ayurveda, which claim to increase stamina and address low libido in men. Only safe & healthy supplements should be considered as a natural stamina booster. Choose only authentic and natural supplements. A perfect blend of Ayurveda-based herbs can work wonders. BestSource Nutrition’s Motent® is one such natural and Ayurveda-based supplement. Motent® is a perfect combination of effective herbal extracts, as per Ayurveda & is completely safe. It consists of five standardized extracts of natural plant booster herbs -
1.Gokhru Extract (Tribulus terrestris) - Andrzej et al, 2017, reported that gokhru extracts increase testosterone and its androgenic derivatives, promote greater gains in strength and muscle mass. Thus, it can be used as a natural aphrodisiac and is useful in erectile dysfunction.
2.Ashwagandha Extract- Chandrasekhar et al, 2012 reported that after the administration of ashwagandha extract to the treatment group of subjects, there was a significant reduction in the score of the stress assessment scale. Not only this, ashwagandha acts as an aphrodisiac, enhancing physical endurance during physical activities & sexual performance.
3.Safed Musli Extract- This is a stamina level booster and increases blood circulation to the genitals.
4.Shilajit Extract- It contains humic substances, majorly fulvic acid. As per research by Sidney et al, 2018, shilajit extract promotes physical and mental energy, enhances physical performance, and relieves fatigue. Moreover, it is also shown to be spermatogenesis. Ayurveda has been recommended for ages to treat erectile dysfunction and to increase stamina.
5.Kaunch Beej Extract- This herb booster increases libido in men.
- Regular exercise - Increase in physical activity acts as a metabolism booster as well as a stamina booster. Exercise helps in increasing blood circulation, thus imparting relief in stress, improves mood and erectile dysfunction and it also makes the body release good hormones called “endorphins” which make a person feel active and healthy naturally. So make exercise a regular part of your health routine. Try to include 30-40 minutes of exercise at least 4-5 times per week. Pick exercises of your choice such as brisk walk, jogging, stretching, or yoga workouts.
- Manage stress - Stress can reduce testosterone levels, which directly interfere with overall performance, causing low libido in men and especially causing erectile dysfunction. Chronic stress affects the concentration of all sex hormones and thus reduces stamina, both physically as well as mentally in the end. Stay away from stimulants such as alcohol & nicotine that may seem to act as a temporary booster of energy. In the long term, these are very harmful to health and even contribute to erectile dysfunction and low libido in men. It is advisable to follow natural ways to reduce stress such as meditation & using Ayurveda-based herbs such as Ashwagandha, which help in naturally coping with stress.
- Get good sleep - Sleep is a natural health booster. As per a study compiled by the Journal of American Medical Association (JAMA), 2011, it was found that just one week of sleep deprivation caused a 15 percent loss of testosterone, and thus, low libido in men. So, ensure enough and quality sleep every night for better functioning of your body. Brew yourself a cup of Chamomile tea at bedtime, which helps you to unwind, relax and get a good night’s sleep.
Therefore, along with a healthy diet & sensible lifestyle modification, I recommend BestSource Nutrition’s Motent® as the best natural, effective & safe supplement to boost stamina, libido, and male sexual health.