Detox implies detoxification. Colon cleanse using a detox diet & natural herbs are the best cleanse to remove toxins, aiding weight loss.
Every New Year starts with people generally making fitness resolutions. However, the winter weather tempts people to munch on rich and fried food, sweets, hot tea or coffee, which ends up as excess fat and sugar in our diet. These high calorie foods further increase our weight & toxins, making weight loss difficult.
How can we effectively stick to our weight loss resolution and reach our fitness goals? What is the best cleanse for our system? Well, the answer is Detoxification, popularly known as Detox. A detox is directly linked to reduction in weight & is the best cleanse. In a colon cleanse, toxins are naturally flushed out from the body. A Detox diet is important for effective weight loss.
Being a dietician, I generally provide my clients with effective tips for a natural at-home detox,which helps as a best, cleanse option, especially to slough off winter fat!The entire process includes the detox diet& some natural remedies that can help anyone to get rid of toxins naturally by aiding colon cleanse.
Check out some of my natural and easy to adapt tips for the best cleanse of the body-
- Balanced detox diet
A well-balanced detox diet must include:
- Portions of whole grains, fruits and vegetables those are high in natural fiber. Fibers bind to toxins and helps in a more apt and thorough colon cleanse.
- Control fat and oil intake to cut down on calories.
- A Detox diet enriched with natural micro nutrients such as Vitamin A, C, and E is important to free the body of toxins and free radicals naturally. These bind with toxins and help expel them from the body via feces, urine or sweat.
- Drink plenty of fluids, with water being the most important part of a detox diet and any colon cleanse. Water is most readily available and works as the natural best cleanser of the body. Other natural fluids such as lemon water, coconut water, cucumber water, water chestnut water are also advised for inclusion in an effective detox diet.
- Natural drinks
It comprises of natural herbal drinks, beverages or tea. These are a rich source of antioxidants, which help in a colon cleanse & in flushing out toxins from the body. The Natural Tea that I strongly recommend is FIT BODY™ Detox tea by BestSource Nutrition. It possess the best cleanse herb blends &has a very soothing and refreshing fragrance.
- It contains rooibos tea, which is very rich in multiple antioxidants, especially ‘asphalthin’– which is most effective of all. A study published byDr Wale Ajuwon (Evidence based complementary & alternative medicine 2013),concluded that Rooibos tea is great for a liver detox.
- Another exciting ingredient is Garcinia Cambogia extract, which has the tendency to reduce food fetishes and cravings, which can improve your detox diet by controlling on the unhealthy munching tendency.
- FIT BODY™ Detox tea also has green tea, which contains a potent antioxidant known as epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG). Study conducted by Hursel Ret al published atInt J Obes (Lond); 2009 revealed that green tea possesses an antioxidant epigallocatechin gallate, which has a positive impact on weight loss and its management.
- Moreover, this natural tea has liquorice extract as another key ingredient, with glycyrrehntinic acid as a main phytoconstituent. A study published in BMC Complement Altern Med2016 by Jae-Chul Junget al stated that this neutralizes liver from the strong chemicals and protects the liver. Thus, as a Dietician I strongly recommend including FIT BODY™ Detox tea by BestSource Nutrition as part of your at-home best cleanse to ensure multiple health benefits. Opt it instead of your morning bed tea as it bears all potential elements that make it an effective colon cleanse aid!
This helps improve circulation. It cleanses our system naturally by removing toxins from the body by breaking down fats, which are part of the toxins released in the form of sweat. Try to include 30 minutes of exercise such as walking, stretching, dancing, swimming etc. at least four times every week into your routine.
Sleep plays an integral part in flushing of toxins from the body. A study conducted at Rochester Medical Center has shown the direct correlation of sleep and exclusion of toxins (metabolic waste) produced by the brain. Do try to get at least 7-8 hours of sound sleep every night, to prevent toxins from building up in the system!
- Breathe in fresh air
Fresh air is the most crucial of all tips for not only a colon cleanse but also for the whole body best cleanse and detox. Pure air can relax you completely. Inhaling impure air introduces millions and trillions of air-borne toxins to your body via chemicals, smoke, smog, fumigation present in the air. Thus, it is always advisable to keep indoor and outdoor plants to remove toxins from your immediate environment and to ensure that you breathe in pure air!
Living in an era of hectic lifestyles, a weight loss schedule seems difficult. However, with just a little motivation and help from the right ingredients, sustainable weight loss is possible using the perfect combination of natural detox diet, a healthier approach to life and a refreshing cup of FIT BODY™ Detox tea.