Lifestyle and wellness consultant
BPT | MSc. DFSM
Nettle tea is a recognized diuretic for creatinine control. India’s best nettle leaftea is grown in Kashmir. Brewed from a standardized recipe, it can greatly enhance kidney health.
Creatinine is a breakdown product generated during natural metabolism. Kidneys routinely filter out creatinine through urine. The level of creatinine in the blood can build up for various reasons such as improper kidney functioning, UTIs, dehydration, or even high intensity training and workouts. However, high creatinine levels in the blood are usually a precursor of compromised kidney functioning. Left unchecked, high creatinine levels can lead to life-threatening conditions such as uremia.
Nettle (Urtica dioica) grows wild in the northern hemisphere in areas with heavy rainfall. Kashmir’s pristine mountains offer the best Indian nettle leaf. Traditional recipes have used nettle leaf and other parts of the plant for thousands of years. Nettle tea, brewed from fresh or dried nettle leaf, is a known diuretic recipe to aid kidney functioning and health. Nettle tea cleanses the blood, flushing out toxins. This helps control creatinine and uric acid levels, thus aiding in treating conditions ranging from infections to kidney stones, polycystic kidneys, and kidney failure.
Nettle leaf contains fat-soluble vitamins and significant amounts of water-soluble vitamins. Trace elements and vitamins stimulate the immune system and help the body to resist bacterial and viral infections. The water-soluble vitamins B, C, E, iron, zinc, selenium and manganese in nettle leaf are potent antioxidants.
The flavonoids in nettle leaf have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that limit oxidative damage responsible for chronic diseases. Nettle leaf acts as an anti-hypertensive to control blood pressure.
How to Choose:
The efficacy and quality of nettle tea leaves depends on multiple factors. BestSource Nutrition Nettle Leaf tea is clutter-breaking as it meets dieticians’ and doctors’ evaluation and choice parameters for efficient kidney health and creatinine control support use:
1. Nettle tea quality depends on amount of nitrogen as the plant prefers nitrogen-rich soil and is commonly found in soils high in inorganic nitrates and heavy metals.
2. Nettle leaf from Kashmir is of the highest quality. BestSource Nutrition’s Kashmir-grown Nettle Leaf Tea is specifically grown in shade for about a month before harvesting. This process stimulates the production of chlorophyll, resulting in the distinctly vibrant colour of the nettle tea.
3. Nettle leaf from Kashmiris organically grown in a pollution free agro climatic zone, which guarantees best quality.
4. BestSource Nutrition uses state of the art technology for harvesting young nettle tea leaves, with all controlled processes of harvesting, drying, and packaging to offer nutrient-dense premium quality nettle tea.
5. BestSource Nutrition follows laboratory testing as per all WHO standards to ensure quality parameters and sustainable agricultural practices to provide the best nettle tea.
Recipe and Preparation: -Nettle leaf is used in traditional recipes of tisanes and teas and in stews, vegetables, soups, and pestos. Specific to kidney health and control of creatinine levels, the simplest nettle tea recipe involves simply steeping one to two teaspoons of dried nettle leaf in a cup of boiling water for 5 minutes. For creatinine control, you can enjoy nettle tea plain at least twice a day or add a dash of lime, cinnamon and honey.
https://www.bestsourcenutrition.com/products/nettle-leaf is 100% natural and does not contain any additives or preservatives, heavy metals, and has less moisture content.