Herbal tea made with Red Clover has multitude of health benefits for women. The top 5 benefits for women have been listed below.
Red Clover is essentially a reddish pink perennial herb blossoming around countries like Europe, parts of Asia and Africa. It is primarily known to be useful for the reproductive health of females. And while several herbs have been used traditionally since ancient times, for maintaining the reproductive health of females, nothing comes close to Red Clover herbal tea. Red Clover has many fertility benefits and is easily available as supplement as flower tea form Red Clover herbal tea is rich in isoflavones which are essentially estrogenic plant compounds known as phytoestrogens. It also helps in the proper functioning of female reproductive system. The use of red clover as an herbal remedy for females related issues goes back for many centuries. It provides innumerable beneficial compounds having antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Let’s have a look at the top 5 benefits of Red Clover Herbal Tea for women.
Herbal Tea for women.
- Helps regularize menstrual irregularities: The isoflavones present in Red Clover can mimic female hormone estrogen and help regularize menstrual irregularity and take care of other premenstrual symptoms like tenderness in breast (mastalgia), etc.
- Natural Fertility Booster: Red Clover has several fertility benefits including increase in the blood flow to the respective reproductive organs. It acts as a natural fertility booster for females during their sexually active period.
- Health benefits for menopausal women: Red Clover is effective in the treatment of several menopausal conditions that is very common in pre & post menopause stage such as hot flashes, night sweats, bloating, irregular periods, mood swings, heart health and even bone health. It also contains many minerals like calcium, magnesium, etc useful during menopause stage of women.
- Useful as a natural blood thinner: The high concentration of coumarin in Red Clover makes it a natural blood thinner helping prevent platelet coagulation, thrombosis and may be even cholesterol build up.
- Overall Vitality for Women: Apart from clinical benefits relating to menstrual health in women and its favourable influence on the female hormones, Red Clover may easily improve the overall health, vitality, and verve in women.
Red Clover tea is easy to use in the form of Tea. This flower tea has numerous benefits that could possibly be the best solution to women’s hormonal, fertility, menstrual and menopause related health issues. So, what are you waiting for? Head on for that cup of herbal Red Clover tea from BestSource Nutrition to get the finest ingredients for all those health benefits.