It is imperative to remove toxins from the body in order to maintain weight, as well as physical and mental health. Today, a number of options are available in the market for a cleanse or liver detox, such as detox tea or detox diet.However, opting for a workable detoxification method needs proper insight.
Do you aspire to maintain your physical fitness? However, what does fitness mean? Is it a disease-free body or running a marathon? Well, let me tell you what is a good state of physical fitness? According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), physical fitness is defined as 'the ability to carry out daily tasks with vigor and alertness, without undue fatigue, and with ample energy to enjoy leisure-time pursuits and respond to emergencies. Based on this definition, fitness involves everything from finishing your daily chores to responding well in any emergency. So, with changing time, life, culture, and diversions are you able to cope up with the current demanding tasks without getting tired?
Let us check various ways to accomplish your daily tasks with ease and zest.
- Consistent exercise: A cardiorespiratory workout such as brisk walking, running, jogging, cycling, or swimming can improve blood circulation, oxygen uptake and keep the muscles and bones in the best of health.
- Toning muscles: Activities such as push-ups, sit-ups, and exercise using equipment makes you gain strength. It is highly recommended to maintain fit body composition, particularly muscle mass and fat mass. This requires consistency to maintain the strength gained.
- Flexibility and balance: This is the most ignored area of overall fitness. Flexibility includes all the stretches that can be done with ease and balance. To make it simple- can you stand on one leg? This comprises a major part of the overall fitness parameter. Majorly, to maintain weight, exercise is of prime importance.
Detox diet: A balanced detox diet can facilitate the daily nourishment necessary to stay fit and healthy while removing accumulated toxins from the system. To up your metabolism, aid weight loss, or maintain weight, natural detoxification using a healthy balanced detox diet for liver detox is vital. However, what needs to be incorporated for detoxification? Usually, detoxification, also known as a liver detox, helps cleanse the liver, which plays a pivotal role in the detoxification of the entire body. However, many toxins collect in the liver, leading its functioning to weaken, precipitating symptoms of ill health.
- Detox tea: Tea is one of the most popular beverages consumed worldwide. For detoxification at home, detox tea, based on green tea can help in liver detox and cleanse. From anti-inflammatory, anti-arthritic, antibacterial to anti-diabetic, anti-cancer, cholesterol-lowering, detox tea has a host of positive effects including being great for detoxification. Detox teas, especially the mixture of Green tea, Matcha tea, and Oolong tea found in FIT BODY DETOX TEA by BestSource Nutrition offer multiple health benefits.
- Evidence-based data supports the health-promoting effects of detox tea, mainly attributed to its polyphenols, flavanol, and most abundant catechin- epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG). Several epidemiological studies and clinical trials show that detox tea, green tea, and oolong tea may reduce the risk of many chronic diseases. This beneficial effect has been attributed to the presence of high amounts of polyphenols, which are potent antioxidants. Green tea may lower blood pressure and thus reduce the risk of stroke and coronary heart disease.
- Catechins show positive results on type 2 diabetes as they lower triglycerides. Glutathione- an antioxidant – reduces oxidative stress, inhibits lipid peroxidation to prevent cancer, keeping cells healthy and resulting in healthy glowing skin.
As a Dietician, my recommendations to do a natural cleanse and liver detox is FIT BODY DETOX TEA by BestSource Nutrition. This detoxification aiding mixture of tea and herbs, popularly called a weight loss tea or slimming tea, is a detoxifying drink. It is very easy to include in your detox diet for natural liver detox and cleanse. It combines the natural goodness of Rooibos tea, Matcha tea, Oolong tea, Green tea, and garcinia. This range of herbal teas aids the cleansing of your body gently and effectively. India is blessed with the native produce of herbs. The FIT BODY DETOX TEA by BestSource Nutrition also has extracts of cinnamon, ginger, fennel, and licorice. All these have special roles in the detox diet for the detoxification and cleanse process, which ultimately results in weight loss, fat loss, and keeps the body disease-free.
To manage weight, feel fresh, stay fit, live with all goodness of health, energy, and happiness, one must nourish the body with what nature has provided, starting with getting rid of accumulated toxins with a cup of the fabulous FIT BODY detox tea.