Women often deprioritize their own health. Some natural ingredients are extremely beneficial in managing various worrisome conditions that can affect women’s health. Natural herbs such as red clover, nettle leaf, ashwagandha and chamomile, among many others, offer remarkable health benefits for conditions as diverse as PMS, fertility concerns, generalized stress and even menopause. These all-natural herbal supplements can easily be made a part of every woman’s healthy diet.
Herbs are a known repository of good health since times immemorial. Use of natural herbs is an excellent approach to maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Modern research has acknowledged the indisputable role of quite a few natural herbs in maintaining and improving women’s health.
Such research-backed herbal products, available at BestSource™, are available in standalone or combined forms to support overall female health, and to remedy multiple women-specific issues of PMS, fertility, menopause, physical stamina, stress and many other conditions. Extensively researched, these natural herbs provide safe and natural alternatives to artificial or synthesized endocrinal disruptors, which may be associated with side effects and multiple other health issues. Although herbs cannot promise to cure chronic conditions, they do mitigate the risks of occurrence of several women-specific health conditions and affect & improve biological functions.
Among the best natural herbs scientifically proven to benefit women’s health are:
- Red Clover Herb: Red Clover herb offers an excellent source of plant-derived, natural phytoestrogens called isoflavones that various researches show to replicate the structure and functions of the fertility hormone estrogen in a woman’s body. Regular consumption of this herb can elevate estrogen levels, thus helping in treating fertility disorders caused due to lowered estrogen levels. In addition, clinical research shows that the herb red clover is a rich source of essential body nutrients like calcium, thiamine, niacin, potassium, and vitamin C.
Red clover is beneficial for women suffering from PMS or from symptoms of menopause such as hot flushes, vaginal dryness and night sweating, which are all indicators of lowered estrogen levels in the bloodstream.
BestSource™ Red Clover Herb, available in 100gm pouches, is prepared from dried flowers of the red clover herb. These flowers are handpicked from red clover plants in the Himalayas. Prepare a red clover tisane to enjoy its pleasant and soothing flavor while gaining rich health benefits.
Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is a herbal magic potion for women’s health due to its myriad benefits – from stress reduction to premature aging to enhanced fertility and much more. This natural herb with its anti-inflammatory, anti-aging, and immunity-building effects plays a major role in combating many women health issues including stress, mood swings, PMS and menopause-period symptoms like hot flashes, night sweating and heightened anxiety, depression, etc. Its active ingredients (steroidal alkaloids and steroidal lactones) are important fertility hormone precursors and stimulate blood flow to reproductive organs.
- BestSource™ Ashwagandha Root Extract comes in a pack of 60 capsules of 450mg each. Ashwagandha is proven through research to multi-task in helping the following women-specific health conditions
- Increase arousal and sex drive
- Help in countering menopause symptoms like anxiety, decreased libido, etc.
- Help in increasing fertility
- Combat stress
- Support PMS related issue resolution
- A clinical study over a sustained period reports that there was an over 65% decline in menopausal symptoms in women using Ashwagandha women's health supplements.
Nettle Leaf: Nettle leaf offers tremendous health benefits for both men and women. Research shows its immensely potent effect in the treatment of allergies, urinary problems, and skin ailments. The leaves, root, and stems of this plant offer powerful diuretic and antioxidant properties. Some of the best-known uses of nettle leaf in supporting female health include:
- Regular consumption of nettle leaf tea aided effective resolution of urinary tract infections that are quite common among women.
- BestSource™ Nettle Leaf (100gm) supplement, rich in vitamins and minerals, is an excellent tonic to address these concerns.
Chamomile: Chamomile has been popular in both allopathic and alternative medicines for the herbs’ proven calming and anti-inflammatory properties. Chamomile is an effective treatment for stress, sleep apnea or insomnia and similar conditions. It offers a natural herbal remedy to women suffering from PMS and irregular menstrual cycles by regulating the menstrual cycle. Its anti-spasmodic quality helps in relieving menstrual cramps. BestSource™ Chamomile herb supplement is obtained from premium quality herbs grown in the best environment to offer women a superior alternative to many similar offerings in the market. Chamomile can alleviate stress-related health disorders and offer a stress-free and healthy life. This herb has a sweet, grassy flavor and can be consumed as a tea or tisane concoction just before bedtime for deep and relaxing sleep.
Shatavari: Herbalists have traditionally used Shatavari to maintain good female health for ages. This herb has a balancing effect on the fertility hormones in women and helps maintain physical activeness and improve sex drive. Research has shown its effectiveness in managing fertility in women, in alleviating symptoms of PMS and in the repair of damaged vaginal tissues as well. This natural herb is dried and ground into a powder and traditionally consumed with lukewarm milk at bedtime for best effect.
Passionflower: Stress is often an overlooked condition whose effect on a woman’s health is often underplayed in the modern world as a constant. Treatment and management of stress and its manifest disorders like PMS are essential for good living. Passionflower offers a natural way to manage this. Passionflower is a natural relaxant that is very effective in treating sleep apnea, anxiety disorders, and stress through its ability to increase the levels of gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) in the brain. Research shows its effectiveness to be equivalent to that of many benzodiazepine medicines currently being prescribed to treat stress. Passionflower can be consumed as a tea infusion or as a tincture.
Including natural herbs such as nettle leaf, chamomile, red clover, and passionflower in the daily diet is a natural, safe, and effective way to get and maintain a decent and healthy lifestyle for women.