Fat burner: Is there a need for them?
Excess body fat, especially belly fat, is a culprit for many disease conditions and it is difficult to reduce. That is the reason we seek fat burning foods and fat burners. Efficient fat burners are responsible for speeding up the process of overall weight loss and part specific fat loss. Let us learn how to lose fat by safely consuming fat burners.
In today’s lifestyle, maintaining health is difficult, withexcess weight being the main culprit preventing attaininggood health. Most overweight people carry excess belly fat. Belly fat is easy to gain but notoriously difficult to lose. Let us learn why fat loss is necessary for overweight persons and understandhow to lose fat. Belly fat is particularly dangerous as it consistently releases more inflammatory molecules into the body. Health problems associated with obesity,especially belly fat,include:
- Heart disease and stroke
- High blood pressure
- Errors of metabolism
- Gallbladder disease and gallstones
- Osteoarthritis, gout
- Breathing problems, such as sleep apnea (when a person stops breathing for short episodes during sleep) and asthma
- Disposition to various gender specific problems like PCOD(in females) and infertility(in males as well as females) etc.
The list is endless.
Therefore,it is vital to be cautious and start thinking about how to lose fat. Choose sensible options about how to lose fat effectively and safely.A lot of good information is available about how to lose fat, with key tips for speedy fat loss including:-
- Diet is key:Replace high-calorie foods with low-calorie options. Eat foods that are high in fiber and water content. For example, fresh fruits, whole grains, leafy salads and low fat milk. Avoid deep fried foods and extra empty calories from sugary drinks.
- Fat burning foods: Yes, fat burning foodsdo exist. Some examples of fat burning foods are eggs, berries (prevent food cravings), whole grains (hardly stored as fat), green tea, among many more. However, knowing about fat burning foodsis not enough. It is necessary to combine these in a balanced diet, along with exercise and supplements, for rapid and consistent fat loss results.
- Avoiding gaining additional weight: Fat burning foods can help, but one must consider modifying and regulating physical movement. Include safe exercise and weight loss options such as yoga, swimming, brisk walk etc. in your daily routine. All due precautions must be taken while following these options.
- Maintaining health- Drink enough water and keep the body well hydrated. Also, for leading a stress free life, ensure that you get adequate rest and sleep.
- Fat burners - Apart from taking fat burning foods, choosing safe and effective health supplements can speed up fat loss.
- Following and sustaining healthy lifestyle- A good sleep and waking pattern, less stress, avoiding alcohol & smoking etc. are always beneficial for health.
- Part specific and safe exercise- Belly fat is particularly difficult to manage. Apart from the usual exercises, some exercises specially work for reducing belly fat and can help you lose belly fat. Include these in your physical exercise routine.
Although theoretically it is easy to discuss fat loss and experts offer a lot of advice about how to lose fat, but practically it is indeed difficult. Current hectic lifestyles mean that it is always not possible to follow and sustain a rigorously healthy and well-maintained lifestyle. In such conditions, when one is concerned abouthow to lose fat, the answer comes from fat burners. Fat burners are supplements that contain special herbs and chemicals that increase energy, stimulate metabolism, and/or suppress appetite. There are hundreds of fat burners to choose from; almost all fat burner products claim that they can help you lose weight. Among the effective and safe supplements to maintain healthy weight and that can act as fat burner are:
- Garcinia combogia extract or Hydroxycitric Acid (HCA): Studies suggest that HCA is a safe natural supplement for weight management. HCA is natural fat blocker and appetite suppressant. The effects were studied exclusively over visceral fat and it was found that it reduced belly fat or abdominal fat accumulation.Thus, Garcinia cambogia may be useful for the prevention and reduction of accumulation of visceral and belly fat.
- Green coffee extract (Coffee robusta): Studies suggest that green coffee extract decreases glucose and fat absorption especially in obese persons, thus it inhibits weight gain.
- Green tea extract (Camellia sinensis): It contains catechins and caffeine. Studies suggest that caffeine has efficacy in increasing the body's thermogenic activity. It promotes fat oxidation, thus promoting calorie burning.Catechins help in raising the resting metabolic rate. Thus, green tea extract has a dual role in weight loss.
- Grape seed extract: It has a mixture of tannins and Oligomeric proanthocyanidin complexes (OPCs). Its free radical scavenging and antioxidant tendency, along with property of enhancing circulation, helps maintain health.
- Cinnamon extract (Cinnamomum cassia) Cinnamon contains active polyphenols. It promotes healthy blood glucose metabolism, thus reducing cravings for sugar.
Briefly, all the above natural supplements either help in weight loss or avoid weight gain and promote health, LOSE FAT™? from BestSource Nutrition’s is a fat burner supplement product that contains all the above key ingredients in a perfectly balanced efficacious combination. Therefore, if you are struggling with weight loss issues or are worried about how to lose fat with no adverse effects, consult your healthcare provider about starting this amazing fat burning supplement and experience the fat loss results yourself.