Chamomile a daisy-like herb used for centuries for its physical and emotional health benefits. Chamomile tea controls stress and anxiety and aids natural sleep.
Chamomile is an amazing herb with medicinal properties known since ancestral time. The white, yellow blossoms’ healing properties come from volatile oil and flavonoids. The plant and its flower is utilized for brewing Chamomile herb tea and is used to treat sleep deprivation or insomnia, anxiety disorder, stomach upsets, to fight cold and skin irritation, to name just a few. Extensive research has identified anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, anti-bacterial, muscle relaxant properties of this mild herbal product. Thinking of trying chamomile tea? With these convincing benefits, this herbal tisane can sure be added to your daily routine to reap the best health benefits.
- Promote sleep: Often, chamomile tea is addressed as the ‘night-time’ tea. The mildly sedative effect may encourage sound sleep. This is an incredible home-based solution to get a goodnight sleep. Many studies suggest its benefit of relaxing muscle fibers and nervous system to induce sleep better. Applying the used chamomile tea bag also gives a calming effect to the eyes and can be very relaxing. The tisane counters anxiety that may also be a cause of sleeplessness.
- Benefit for anxiety: Today’s busy, challenging lifestyle creates worry, anxious and even depression. An easy, safe and natural way to address these concerns is to add chamomile tea to manage anxiety and boost emotional health. This benefit of the tisane is supported by many studies that confirm chamomile’s ability to relax nerves and relieve stress.
- Benefits for countering stress: Eliminate stress and associated anxiety by steeping chamomile tea and inhaling the fragrance for aromatherapy before sipping the warm brew to melt away stress. This flavonoid-rich tea can relieve stress by keeping cortisol, the stress hormone, at a low level. A hectic day can be ended well with powerful, soothing chamomile tea.
- Benefits for healthy skin and hair: With its enriching properties of being anti-inflammatory and anti-septic, Chamomile tea helps in getting rid of acne, skin irritation and eczema. It successfully alleviates the scars and marks of sunburn. It is a reliable natural skin dye that helps in lightening dark spots, dark circles under the eyes and even pimple scars and breakouts. It battles wrinkle formation, cleanses the scalp and reduces the occurrence of dandruff.A wise choice for radiant skin and hair, a spa-like but simple, inexpensive, natural beauty recipe can be quickly brewed in just a simple cuppa.
- Relieve stomach aches: Chamomile tea is wonderful to help relieve stomach upsets. It relaxes the stomach muscles and sooths the intestinal lining. It also helps in instances of poor digestion. As it is anti-spasmodic, it can even help relieve menstrual cramps. Chamomile tea eases digestive discomfort and colic or gassiness. Right from bloating to Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Chamomile can be a safe answer to a happy gut.
So, what are you waiting for? Brew a cup of fragrant chamomile tea by pour boiling hot water in a cup, adding the BestSource nutrition Chamomile flower tea, the powerhouse with antioxidant flavonoids. It is prized for being a caffeine-free tisane which has significant effects on health. Incorporate BestSource nutrition chamomile flowers proven natural solution to disturbed sleep, anxiety, stress, stomach upset, skin rashes, dandruff, cold, infection and say goodbye to the daily ills that keep you up at night.