You may not be getting easily absorbable, good quality omega 3 from diet alone which is important for your health.
You do not have to worry as you can look at supplementing with Omega 3 fish oil. Fish oil benefits are immense. Best source nutrition's omega 3 fish oil is sourced from fatty and healthysardine fishand provides 360 mg of EPA, DHA & other omega 3 fatty acids per serving.
Why is omega 3 so important for us?
There are different types of essential Omega 3 fatty acids like EPA (eicosapentanoic acid), DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) present in animal source like fish, and ALA (alpha-linolenic acid) present in plant source like flaxseeds. Our body does not produce these omega 3 fatty acids and hence these are in the essential category so should be taken through diet or omega 3 supplements.
Enough human studies have been done on the efficacy and safety of omega 3 supplements, so you need not worry on that. Ensure to checkbelow safety criteria for Omega 3 supplements:
- As the fish oil omega 3 supplements are extracted from marine fishes, there is a chance of contamination from environmental toxins likearsenic, cadmium, dichlorodiphenyltrichloroethene (DDT), dieldrin, lead, mercury, polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs), etc. It can have adverse health implications as these are dangerous. Ensure your favorite omega 3 fish oil have no heavy metal contamination.
- Too much omega 3 can be risky and it is recommended to have not more than 1600mg/day. Read the recommended dosage carefully and take accordingly.
- If you have fish/shellfish allergy,please ask your health care provider before taking omega-3 supplements
- Before taking the omega3 supplements, please check for parameters like
- ingredients (fish oil in triglyceride form is better than ethyl etser for better absorption),
- fishy smell in capsules,
- fish source used to make the supplement (should be oily fish), and
- the EPA:DHA ratio.
- If you are on drugs that affect blood clotting, check with your health care provider before taking the supplement as omega-3 supplements may interact with it.
Choose BestSource Nutrition’s Omega 3 Fish Oil Softgel that take care of all quality parameters to ensure that you get the best omega 3 supplement which is free from heavy metals, fishy smell, dioxins, and PCBs.They take extra measures and precautions during extraction to make the supplement devoid of any toxins and contaminants.
Some important fish oil benefits and health implications:
- It is the richest source of good quality omega 3 fatty acids.
- Omega 3 fish oil may help to increase the good cholesterol in your body and support healthy and happy heart function.
- Considering that the brain is made up of 60% fat, omega 3 supplements may be useful in brain functioning.
- Omega 3 supplements act as a good anti-inflammatory agent to support good health.
- In our regular diet, we need to maintain a balance between omega 3 (anti-inflammatory) and omega 6 (inflammatory) but unfortunately, the omega 6 content is always on the higher side. To curb this imbalance, omega 3 in good quantities is required to manage cholesterol levels.
Deficiency in omega 3 fatty acid can lead to skin irritation and dryness, impaired brain function, dryness in eyes, joint pain, and stiffness, unhealthy and dry hai.
How much omega 3 fish oil supplement is required for optimum benefit? As recommended by World Health Organisation, a daily intake of 200–500 mg of combined EPA and DHA is good enough for us. Dosage would vary based on the age group and special health conditions like pregnancy. Do consulta healthcare support/dietitian for the right doses for you.
Consider taking Omega 3 fish oil supplement for your health support if you do not take fatty fish in your regular diet.
Nourish to replenish and see your body doing wonders for you.